Give but dont allow
yourself to be used.
love but dont allow
your heart to be abused.
trust but dont be naive.
listen to others but dont
lose your own voice
-not mine
Now that im not going threw hell all of my friends are.....can i go back into hell so they won't??
Why can't you be mine???Just only mine..Please don't hurt my feelings this much cuz it's tearin' up my heart into pieces..
I really missed you...Can you please put me inside your heart so that I won't miss you that much???
I loved you more than anything else cuz your the reason why I'm still breathing.
yourself to be used.
love but dont allow
your heart to be abused.
trust but dont be naive.
listen to others but dont
lose your own voice
-not mine
Now that im not going threw hell all of my friends are.....can i go back into hell so they won't??
Why can't you be mine???Just only mine..Please don't hurt my feelings this much cuz it's tearin' up my heart into pieces..
I really missed you...Can you please put me inside your heart so that I won't miss you that much???
I loved you more than anything else cuz your the reason why I'm still breathing.
No comments:
Post a Comment